What information we collect
We may ask you to provide the following information:
- Contact information including name, email address, phone number;
- Billing information such as credit card number, and billing address;
- Demographic information such as postcodes, preferences and interests;
- Unique identifiers such as user name, account number, password;
- Information about your business such as company name, company size, business type;
- Other information relevant to the provision of services to you including your marketing preferences; and
- Any other information relevant to customer survey and / or promotions.
Similar to most websites, Growth Studios automatically gathers information about your computer such as your IP address, browser type, referring / exit pages, and operating system.
What we do with the information we collect
We collect the information for the following reasons:
- To provide and administer the services required by you;
- To assess and understand the needs of your business to enable us to provide and improve our products and services;
- To administer your account and for internal record keeping;
- Direct marketing;
- To contact you (by telephone, email or by mail) for market research purposes; and
- To customise our website and display content based upon your interests.
We will share your personal information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement. We do not sell your personal information to third parties without your permission or are legally required to do so. We may only use your personal information for direct marketing purposes only if you have previously agreed to it.
We may provide your personal information to companies that provide services to help us with our business activities including the provision of backup services or offering customer service. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- As required by law such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process;
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request;
- To any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
We may use a third party to place cookies on your computer to collect non-personally identifiable information to compile aggregated statistics for us about visitors to our site.
Our Web pages may contain electronic images known as Web beacons (sometimes called single-pixel gifs) and are used along with cookies to compile aggregated statistics to analyse how our site is used and may be used in some of our emails to let us know which emails and links have been opened by recipients. This allows us to gauge the effectiveness of our customer communications and marketing campaigns.
We may use a third party to gather information about how you and others use our Web site. For example, we will know how many users access a specific page and which links they clicked on. We use this aggregated information to understand and optimise how our site is used.
Links to other websites
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. If you wish us to remove or alter your information contact us at email@example.com. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Additional policy information
Correcting and updating your personal information
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you in accordance with applicable law. A small fee may be payable for the provision of the information. If you would like a copy of the information which we hold about you please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond within a reasonable time.
If you believe that any information we are holding about you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please email us as soon as possible at email@example.com. We will respond to any request within a reasonable time and will endeavour to promptly correct any information found to be incorrect so that the information is accurate, up to date, complete, relevant and not misleading.
Notification of privacy statement changes
We may update this privacy statement to reflect changes to our information practices. If we make any material changes we will notify you by email (sent to the email address specified in your account) or by means of a notice on our website prior to the change becoming effective. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.
If you believe that we have breached the Australian Privacy Principles and wish to make a complaint about that breach then please email us as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org setting out details of the breach. We will promptly investigate your complaint and respond to you in writing within 28 days setting out the outcome of our investigation, what steps we propose to take to remedy the breach and any other action we will take to deal with your complaint.